Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Catholic Chat As A Wonderful Opportunity To Spread Positive Ideas

Some years ago I was amazed by the local priest preach. That was an ordinary Sunday prayer with usual preach which seemed unusual to me. In a word, I am very religious person who never miss the Sunday prayers, who likes to live the life as Jesus does, who travels and visits churches, monasteries and holly places. I am family person, and I am very happy with my three kids. My dear wife and I are raising our kids in real catholic spirit. Why I was amazed by our local priest Sunday preach? The main aim of his wonderful thoughts was modernization, and living a life in the step with nowadays.

His words impressed me so much. And I started to think what to do in modernization. The first step my wife and I did was internet. We realized that spreading positive ideas about our Holly Church will be even better and faster. Unfortunately we faced with so many troubles and bad things but Catholic chat was the best thing ever. We were amazed by possibility to speak with people over the planet, mostly we never met before. And even more amazing thing was sharing the faith and socializing with people that think the same as you do.

The positive thing here is that we all think the same, comparing with outside world where we may meet some people that do not share the ideas of Jesus and Holly Catholic Church. My wife is very active in Catholic chatrooms where she spends two or even three hours a day helping people who need some advice or just want to chat about spiritual or religious problems. She is really creative in this, and her chat room is always full of people ready to talk. Nice thing here is using the Bible names as a nickname. But generally there are no rules. We all know that names are not that important and even it is religious chat we warn people not to share some private things as bank account numbers or so.

Since I am familiar with the black continent, my interest is Catholic chat South Africa. Our Holly Church works a lot for this part of the world and I became an expert. All in all, I may just add that God is great since he gave us the place as Catholic chat is.

No comments:

Post a Comment