Friday, May 4, 2012

Cure for Loneliness

My whole life is revolving around my work. My career is very important to me but this is getting ridiculous. The worst thing is that I don’t really have a choice; I have to work this hard so I could support myself, pay the rent, credits and other bills. I don’t have time for friends and even when I do find some free time I use it to get a good sleep because during the week I get so beat up that I don’t have the energy for social activities with other people. Sometimes I get so frustrated that I would scream out loud only if I had enough strength to do something like that. This loneliness and deep depression started to severely affect my common sense. I thought to try out and change something by myself and if not, some poor therapist would have to deal with me.

I started visiting Latina chatroom because it seemed like the easiest way to get in touch with other people without having to wear makeup that would hide my tired face. However this is where the beginning of the end of this kind of lifestyle took place. It started as any other innocent online conversation, with the most common of all common words know to humanity – hello.

I don’t know if it was just my insecurity or some force out of this earth that struck me during those first five minutes of our conversation. I just stood there and looked at his picture wondering why on earth did he choose me out of all those beautiful women on Latina chat South Africa. I remember the blur and nothing else.

It took me couple of minutes to get a hold of myself and think a little. “Hey, that might not even be his picture, maybe someone is messing with me” I told to myself. However, my doubts were soon spread all over the place like dandelion seeds in the wind. After just a week of chatting with my prince charming at Latina chat he asked me out. We were supposed to get together after my work the next day.

The date was like in those romantic movies. Perfect. We drank wine, ate lobster and even had a violinist playing in the nearby. The new chapter in my life began. I’m a different woman now. I’m a happy woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment