Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Few Tips on Single Parent Online Dating!

I’m a single parent, and I have  had for a while this idea to help all single parents who are afraid to start online dating, because I know how hard it was for me when I first time entered single parent chat South Africa. Although I think that internet has a lot of bad sides, and I don’t allow my children to use it whenever they want it, I think it’s quite useful for these types of things. I’m glad that I have an opportunity to speak (or type!) out loud all my previous experiences at single parent chat and I promise that I won’t bother you too much. These are my personal points of view that came as a result of my previous dating experiences. I can’t claim that they are 100% correct and that they will work for you, but I consider them my mini book of rules when it comes to online dating, because I noticed that they worked for me when I was looking for a boyfriend!

First, there are no reasons to hide you have kids or avoid speaking about them when you meet someone you find interesting in single parent chatroom. You should be straightforward and honest to yourself, so the others can see how strong and confident person you are. If someone likes you, he/she will like you whether you have kids or not!

Second, don’t push your potential partner. Although the honesty always pays off, you should also put someone to their knowledge that you are dealing successfully with all you daily challenges all by yourself, and that you are not there just to make complains about your busy everyday with your kids!

Third, be open to your participant in a chat and say directly what you want in the very beginning! When dating online, many confusions and misunderstandings are possible, and you can reduce their risk to a minimum by following this simple tip.

Fourth, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t expect anything from online dating because this is not true. I’m a single mum myself, and I have a large number of friends who found their partners online. Everything is possible!

Fifth, be spontaneous and positive because there is nothing you can lose! Just keep this in your mind, and let the good things happen to you!

I hope that I helped you and I wish you all the best in your future successful online dating! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment