Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Found My True Love on Dating Site


You know how they say that you never know what future has in store for you, and that everyday is a new opportunity? Well, I’m a great example for that. For a long time I’ve been jumping from one meaningless relationship to another, always restless to move on to another girl. I knew that problem was in me. These girls I dated were smart, interesting and good looking, but at the end, they were…Nothing special. I know I sound like a jerk now, but that’s true. I wasn’t some great prize either, but I felt that somewhere out there someone special is waiting for me.


One night, with nothing better to do and wanting to talk to someone new, I went online, and stumbled upon one of those dating sites called Bbwchat.net. I sometimes go to one of these sites just to talk to someone, but I’m always open to a possibility that maybe that right girl is in Bbw chatroom, just waiting for me. Even though I secretly hoped for something like that, I was still surprised when I met Lora on Bbwchat.net. When we started talking I was already chatting with three other girls, but after just few sentences we exchanged I decided to focus just on her. She was gorgeous, which I saw because we were having Bbw webcam chat, and she had the most beautiful smile. Her laughter was one of the best sounds I ever heard, better than any music I ever known. Lora was not only charming, beautiful and sexy, but also super-smart, and after just one Bbw chat with her, I was hooked, and knew that I have to have this girl for myself.


I asked her out on a date, and she said yes. I have to say that for the first time I was nervous about meeting a girl, and days before our date I couldn’t sleep, eat or concentrate on anything more than just few minutes. She was all I could think about. I won’t get into what happened on our first date, I’ll just say, that one year passed since I met her on Bbwchat.net, and we are still together. I worship the ground she walks on, and can’t imagine my life without her. I know...No. I’m certain that it is a mutual feeling, because she shows me how much she loves me every single day. I know she is the one I was waiting for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment