Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Making people laugh made my life so good

My sense of humor is something that made me accomplish many important things in life. I managed to impress many clients at work and because I laugh a lot, there were lots of people that enjoyed spending time with me since I make everyone around me happy.

Everything was going well in my life until I got divorced from my wife. As unexpected as it was I still thought that it was the right thing to do since we were not getting along and I knew that I would be able to fall in love again pretty soon. This was not the case because I just couldn’t find a girl that had everything I needed and I became very miserable. It affected my work and mostly my famous sense of humor that all my friends loved so much. I had plans in becoming a comedian but with the state that I as in, it was just a wish that I thought was never going to come true. Everything was going downhill for me and then I met a cute girl on the tickling chat South Africa who was like me pretty funny and loved making jokes all the time like I do. We talked for a while, sent each other funny messages until one day we met and she turned out to be so great because she had everything that I wanted in a girl. This made me feel really happy and it wasn’t long before we fell in love. Soon everything in my life started to change again, I was happy as I once was, my friends were laughing again and I felt better than ever.  I went back to tickling chat to find some new ideas for my jokes and my wish for becoming a comedian was possible after all.

With my new girlfriend, I managed to open a new business which became very popular with the tourists because together we could make pretty much anyone laugh like crazy. That was the greatest summer of my life and from there I thought that nothing can stop me. People were approaching me on the street to ask for a new joke and even in the tickling chatroom I was a sort of celebrity because everyone wanted to hear from me. Life just can’t get any better than it currently is.

No comments:

Post a Comment