Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Naughty Ghetto Chat, A Bottle With A Twist Off

At one point of my life I felt that I really needed a change. A big one, actually. The job I had was making me feel very uncomfortable, the place I was living in didn't suit my needs and I was lonely all the time. I figured that I am bound to change all of that by taking one step at at a time.

I needed a date badly, but all the girls I have known or went out on blind dates with seemed not to captivate me or to relight my imagination. I needed someone really good. Friends recommended a few dating sites. The ones I checked out were to no avail.

Then I ran into the naughty ghetto chat. A very unlikely choice it seemed at first for a slim, white boy. I was wrong and, gosh, I am so glad I was. I went into a naughty ghetto chatroom to see who is there and possibly chat up with someone and see if we could have anything in common. Of course, we had. There was a really beautiful girl, that I got to know much better later, that got me interested right away. We used the naughty ghetto webcams for some private meetings. I, at a later date asked her out and she agreed.

It was a real success. She had everything I was missing in the girls I went out with before. It was the fire in her eyes, the energy and the perseverance she had in her. We got along very well. Behind the tough girl clothes and the acrylic nails and Baby Phat accessories, there was a very warm, kind and empathetic person that I got to like very much.

Everyone is vulnerable in a way and the **naughty ghetto chat** can at some point show, or in my case it did just how prejudices can lead you into wrong directions and that what you see on the surface is usually not what is in the inside. We all need a facade at times to hide our weaknesses. Clothes are just packages of people, who just like products you will have to try out in order to get to know them. Forget about the commercial, just go where your gut tells you to go. You might find what you like and need.

No comments:

Post a Comment