Monday, April 30, 2012

Chubby Girls Are Very Sexy!

I was really depressed for a long time because I’m a big girl. I was always envious when I would see a skinny thin girl with a nicely shaped body and I would feel really down. I always avoided beaches and I refused going out to pool parties with my friends. My weight was always a big problem for me until I met my friend. She was a big girl just like me and I could tell that she had similar problems as I did- however she seemed more content in her skin. One day I asked her how does she do it and she told me that she dates men who are into plump women. I mean I never met a man like that- and to me it seemed impossible- she told me that she spends a lot of time at various naughty chubby chat rooms and that she had really good experiences.


One night she invited me over to a dinner party and even though I was reluctant at first – finally I accepted her invitation. I met nice people there and afterwards I realized that she met these people at naughty chubby chatroom. I finally felt comfortable in my own skin and with my weight- these people didn’t judge me on account of my shape and I even felt beautiful. That got me thinking just how much I allowed other people’s ideals to influence me. We live in the world where skinny people are cherished and where differences are considered a bad thing. Honestly, lately I started to feel more happy and comfortable with myself. I am very grateful that I’ve met this girl simply because she showed me that I don’t have to be skinny in order to be smoking hot.


I even started going out on dates with men who appreciate my curves. I had a few really spicy encounters and finally realized that men see me as a  very sexy and desirable woman. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and I feel very liberated, both sexually and emotionally. I discovered my kink and I really love to have naughty chubby webcams sessions. I am exactly where I wanted to be- happy, sexy and beautiful as I am. I’m not a slave to ideals anymore and finally I’m proud of my plumpness and big female attributes. It really doesn’t get better than this- take it from me when I say that you don’t have to be skinny to be sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment