Wednesday, April 18, 2012

When a Fetish Turns Into a Fairy Tale, Then Life Has Different Colors

I was always attracted to short people and I love when I have a midget partner. I simply adore when I hold someone much smaller in my arms. My all partners were midgets and I think that I will continue to have that fetish for a long time. Last year I was single and I don’t like lonely moments at all. Since I wanted to find someone for myself I went to the internet so I could have some fun on midget chat.

I didn’t expect anything at first but then I met someone really incredible. I was really addicted to our talks and I couldn’t wait to come home from work so I could hear her and talk to her. I imagined her like she is the most amazing midget girl on the entire world and I felt in love with her. We even had a little routine of ours – when we come to midget chat room we have to drink wine because when we drink a little bit we are more relaxed and calmer. I never felt like that before. I even had a feeling that I don’t want to get up from bed in the morning if she is not online. After many long and great talks we started to have really intimate conversations and that brought us even closer. Midget girl was everything that I wanted for myself and I couldn’t believe that she is really mine. One day we tried midget webcam chat and I could finally see her in live. Her smile and her face were amazing and I was baked.

After a few months we agreed to see each other in person. I was so nervous but I knew that is the right thing to do. We met and we went for drinks. My midget girl was even smaller than I thought and that was a big plus for our relationship. She told me that she felt the exact same thing like I did and we were really happy because we have found each other. Of course, I am still with my midget girlfriend but now I don’t call her midget girl anymore because we are waiting the baby and she is a little bit bigger than before. She is now my midget ball. When I am with her I can feel that my soul is on the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment