Sunday, April 15, 2012

Life Can Be Really Unpredictable and Surprising!

I was tired of being lonely; I was tired of having to explain why I am so conservative. Let me tell you- growing up in a culturally diverse environment is not easy at all – especially if you want to follow tradition. I was always different and honestly I was fed up with the way people were seeing me. Don’t get me wrong I had many wonderful friends but they were all coming from different backgrounds and they didn’t have the capacity to understand my tradition and religion. Things started to get better as I finished high-school and moved to another city – however I was still having troubles trying to find love. I had a lot of things on my plate, college, new people and all that without having someone that I could share it with.

Finally, I decided to focus on studying and just not to think about my love problems. A friend that I met through the Desi chat was the only person who had the capability to understand what I’m going through but he wasn’t in the same city so we spent most of our time on Desi webcam chat UK. He helped me to cope with my loneliness and taught me how to stay collected in hard times. I was doing great at college and enjoyed my studies – and I really feel it was because of him. Every time I would have some trouble I would talk to my friend and instantly start to feel much better. There’s nothing better than mutual understanding – however as time was passing by I started to feel more than just friendly feelings toward him.

I didn’t want to ruin our friendship but I could feel a change in our relationship- as he was spending less and less time at Desi chatrooms- that lonely feeling suddenly got back. I felt so sad and I was contemplating about our last conversation in my head trying to see what I did wrong. Finally, we met again and when I asked him why he wasn’t in touch he explained that he had to get married to a girl that his parents picked out for him. We’re still friends to this day and we still talk – but I just feel a great loss. None the less- I’m grateful that I’ve met him – he taught me many things and I look at life more positively thanks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment