Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Fairytale

I grew up thinking that it is wrong to date black people. God bless my parents, they were great, but they weren’t right about everything. I am a white girl, raised in a religious family, and I was taught not to date people with different skin color or religion. It was okay to be friends with them but not to date them.

When my parents died I just keep on doing what I thought they wanted of me. I was alone for years and I even thought I was lesbian because I didn’t like white boys. I got used to the fact that I am going to spend my life alone when I accidentally ran into some naughty black chat. I thought internet dating is for losers but I decided to check it out.

I started browsing through sites like naughty black chatroom and soon I discovered that I really like black guys. I don’t know why, maybe because they are something like forbidden fruit, but I am extremely drawn to them. I had some worries at the beginning but at the end I just decided to go with the flow. I started to chat with guy I liked on naughty black webcams and after a while we started to seriously date. He is the best person in the world, and although he is black and he is not catholic I wanted to spend my life with him.

He proposed me and when I said yes he changed his religion to catholic so we could marry in my church. Soon after a wedding I got pregnant and now I am a mom of beautiful little girl. She is gorgeous, healthy and her skin is color of a mocha coffee. I am sorry that my parents aren’t alive to see her, how great she is, and to see me and how happy I am.

Prejudices are stupid. You will never know what you are missing while you keep yourself closed to the world. If you keep an open mind you will be happier and you will discover how better everything can be. Skin color and religion are parts of who we are, but they are not the most important things. All that matters is if you are happy with your life and with the person you are going to spend it with. Don’t limit yourself, and don’t let anyone do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment