Monday, April 23, 2012

How My “Bromance” Turned Into a Passionate Gay Relationship!

I was straight almost all my life but then I accidentally found out that I might be into guys as well – not all gay but very bisexual. This was a strange but very exciting discovery for me- I am one of those open minded people who never had problems with homosexuality but the furthest I have ever gone with a man was a “bromance” with my best friend who is bisexual. We had a lot of fun times together especially when he was trying to get me into the sack. He would suggest that we pick up girls together but he would always end up looking at me more than he would look at the girl that he was with. Maybe that should have been a sign for me and maybe I should have realized that I was a bit bi-curious.

My best friend loved to visit naughty gay chat rooms and pick up guys- one day I caught him with one of his boy toys and I started to blush. Ok, ok maybe this was also a second sign- but what can I say I didn’t know. Finally, when I realized that I am definitely bisexual is – yes you guessed it- with my best friend. One night we got to his apartment trashed like we always do with two gorgeous girls- but I had another thing coming. These girls practically got away from us and we ended up in bed just fooling around. One thing led to another – and I woke up with a great headache and richer for a naughty gay experience. No, I didn’t try to blame alcohol I actually I had a great time.

I still of course date women but I just love to consummate my “bromance” whereas my friend still visits his naughty gay chatroom and has naughty gay webcams sessions. This is something that I’ve never experienced before- I mean my relationship with my friend is perfect. I wish I could find a woman that can sexually satisfy me and fulfill me emotionally – I would love to have a family one day. But I will also be ok if I end up in an emotional relationship with a guy. I think life is wonderful and it works in mysterious ways. Who says that we have to choose one option when we have all these options? I know that I will live my life to the fullest!

3 comments:

  1. Great story in 46good looking guy but for the past three years no girls . Ive been with guys & lately i crave male ass ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wished there was a site were you could go &be yourself

      Delete
    2. I wished there was a site were you could go &be yourself

      Delete