Sunday, April 22, 2012

Not Every Girl Likes Muscles

People too often think that every girl likes walking mountains of muscle, a guy that can rip a wheel off of a bus if it doesn't open the door. Maybe most girls do, but my experience says differently, and certainly not in my case.

When I was in high school, I always had a hot boyfriend because I could. A captain of a football team, a captain of the swimming team, a captain of well, without being too modest, I can say that I could have any guy I wanted. I was a captain of the cheerleading squad, one of the most popular girls in school, and every one of these guys only boosted my popularity.

The same trend continued when I started college, but as the time passed, I started growing up and started wishing for new things. I didn't want a boy that will make me be even more popular in a shallow, high school girl way, I wanted a man that I would really like. And muscles were never actually that attractive to me. They just look too chiseled and too artificial on a male body, and they just show a guy that well, works out too much.

I wanted my own soft teddy bear. I wanted a guy that will cuddle me like a real woman. Trouble is, most of those guys are just too afraid and unsure of themselves, and as I said, I wanted a real man, someone strong and sure of himself.

My search was rather fruitless, but then I got an idea. Instead of checking out one guy at a time, why not meet plenty of them in one night. I started frequenting dating sites with naughty fat chatroom and most guys were sure of themselves there, but what really could divide men from boys was naughty fat webcams chat. Now, there you could really see which guy is really sure of himself and confident that he can satisfy me, and who is just big on words while the webcam is off.

So, my idea was great, and the realization was rather quick. Using the naughty fat chat, I could really see who is worth of, well, me, and who is not, and it helped me to find a great guy. Maybe he is not after your taste, but he perfectly fits mine!

2 comments: