Monday, April 30, 2012

Top 5 Tips for Spicing Up your Sex Life

For the beginning I will introduce myself. I’m a good Canadian wife, married to perfect Canadian guy, we live in a perfect house and we have a perfect life. But when weather gets cold we spend all the time closed in a house, with too much free time. To be honest, things can became boring after a while, but we found a way to spice it up.
1.       Don’t be afraid to try something new. We all have favorite positions, but they aren’t as good as they can be if you don’t change them from time to time. Trying new thing will open your horizons and you discover new feeling and sensations. Keep an open mind both in life and in bed. And not just in bed. There is so much more places for sex, but somehow you always end up in same old bed. Place a bet – no sex in bed for a month, and see how it’s going to turn out.
2.       Ask for an advice. If you can, ask your friends, and if you are too shy for that like me, go online. Internet is perfect place for that, open and honest world for new things. You can be totally anonymous, and ask whatever you want, without anyone seeing you blushing. On tickling chat I discovered something that I couldn’t ask anyone, even my best friend. But here, I was free to ask all I wanted, and I didn’t care what they are going to think about me. And I learned a lot.
3.       Keep it simple. You don’t have to spend unbelievable amount of money on various weirdly looking pieces to have fun. There are plenty of items in your home that can bring you more pleasure than you can imagine. Just be creative. I found great advices on tickling chat Canada. Free, easy and fun.
4.       Be honest. If you like something don’t be afraid to tell it. If you don’t like it, do the same. Good communication is a foundation for good sex.
5.       Share your experience. There are so many people who want to have better sex life and maybe you can help them. So why don’t you. Maybe people on tickling chatroom are waiting for someone like you. Exchanging your stories can help both them and you. They can learn and you can get tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment