Monday, April 30, 2012

Emo Chat As A Comfort Place

When I started getting interested in Emo music and lifestyle, my family thought that it was one more of my puberty bugs and that I will grow out of it very soon. But as the time passed by, they realized that I am a true Emo. However, they couldn't understand a single bit of it - for example, they thought that I was ridiculous when I told them that nature makes me want to cry and sob. They thought that the music I adore was trashy and boring and they wanted me to get a treatment. I solved the situation by moving out of my parents home to another city.

The first few months on my own were rough. I wasn't able to find a proper job, so I worked in a local coffee shop. I haven't seen a single Emo soul in three months and I started feeling even worse than I felt before.
And then, I joined Emo chatroom Canada. I still felt bad about my life, but at least I knew that I wasn't alone.

After a while, I was ready to start dating. Emo chat was my starting point for that as well. I met a lot of amazing people there, but my true love walked in one morning in a coffee shop, asking for Vanilla Latte. Can you imagine my surprise when I realized that he liked me? He kept coming to the shop every morning, always asking for the same drink. And I noticed that I started to smile a bit, and go every day to my work with a happy thought in my head - I am going to see him again.

On our frst date, he told me that he knew nothing about Emo whatsoever before he noticed me. But by the time he asked me for a date, he knew almost as much as I did, and I was moved by that gesture. Our love was endless form the very beginning, and now I am pregnant with our first child and the happiest person living. I forgot everything about family disappointment, Emo chatroom failures and my mental job in local coffee shop. I am a happily married woman now, and all what matters to me is that I was able to maintain my lifestyle and listen to my music with my loving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment