Monday, April 30, 2012

No Luck Is Needed For Dating If You Know Where to Look For Dates

The only happiness in my life was with my coworker in the office and she was the only SSBBW that I knew so when she got a new job and left, I felt like my life ended because I have an unbelievable love for larger women and they have fascinated me all my life. My new situation without the one person that can make me happy was pretty much making me feel depressed and sad so I needed to find a way to give some meaning back to my life.

Then, one lonely night at home while I was just relaxing on the internet and checking out some stuff, I met the most beautiful girl ever and best of all she was a SSBBW. It all started when I found a SSBBW chat where people come to talk, have fun and maybe even get a date. By checking out the profiles of some girls, I found the one I liked most and decided to contact her. This was very simple and interesting because of the many options that are available online and after a few days of chatting on this amazing SSBBW chat city I met her and it was love at first sight. Something like this was unthinkable for me just a few days earlier so my excitement was making me sweat like never before.  That was the best first date of my life and I still can’t believe how magical it all felt. I was suddenly feeling so much happier at work, feeling better about myself and basically thought that life can’t get any better. With my new girlfriend by my side, I thought that I had it all and spending time in those SSBBW chatrooms was probably the best thing that happened to me.

It is really amazing how something like a simple meeting place made me find the girl of my dreams but unlike the other online dating places that I have visited in the past, this was made uniquely for singles that are looking to find SSBBWs. I honestly can’t imagine how my life would have turned out if I didn’t meet my girlfriend and those few weeks after my SSBBW coworker left were the most horrible days of my life. Thankfully it all turned out better than I could have wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment