Sunday, April 22, 2012

Big Tits: Pros and Cons

You will often heard stories of women with larger breasts complaining how men give all of their attention to their cleavage. On the other hand, men’s arguments are that if the lady did not want to looked there she would not flaunt it. I am a large chested woman myself and I have always struggled with the perception I thought men had of me.  I felt that they saw me less intelligent and less interesting and altogether less of a person because of my bust. I also felt that they all wanted one thing only and that no one of them wanted a serious relationship with me. This in turn made me feel as if I were not a relationship material and further still not a marriage material at all. I tried wearing minimiser bras, shirts buttoned up to my neck but nothing seemed to work. Without an exception, within minutes of meeting a new man he would make a comment regarding my boobs.  This would instantly put me off even if it was meant as a genuine compliment. However, the compliments I desired were the one that referred to my sense of humour or intelligence.

The next phase I went thought was a complete turn in my behaviour and I have started to use my attributes to my advantage. It was so easy to manipulate men into doing what I wanted with a bit of skin showing. All I needed to do was to lean in and give them a clear view of my cleavage. Naturally, this made me resent men even more and trust them even less.

Finally one day I stumbled upon Naughty Big Tit Webcams, an online dating site that said to connect curvaceous women and their admirers. I am not sure what I was thinking when I signed up, I guess I was just curious to see how being so open about what you want works and how other women dealt with this attention. Naughty chat rooms and naughty webcam chat gave me a really unique experience how to deal with what I ultimately saw as a burden. The best thing I learned was how to be honest about my expectations from men but also how to recognise a genuine compliment from an unwanted attention. I feel much more relaxed with my own body now and I am not afraid to share it with a man of my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment