Monday, April 30, 2012

Piercing time - How I Chose The Spot

These days having a piercing became "must have". I was always a fan of piercings, but my parents never let me make one. I think that having a piercing is a great way to express yourself and that is exactly what I wanted to do. When I first wanted to do one, I wanted it to be a lip piercing, because that is basically an emo trademark. Anyway, years passed by and people were coming up with new ideas. Monroe piercing became great and even ear gauge piercing. Anyway, I wanted to ask around a bit and that is why I started looking for some website where I could talk to other Emo fans. I found some really great Emo chat where I was able to find out things that were interesting to me.

I was never a fan of those kind of websites, but this time I have discovered that this Emo chatroom South Africa has is pretty awesome. I was able to talk to people not just about my passion for piercing and tattooes, i was also able to meet some new and interesting people. Most of all guys. I even saw some really cute guy from my school and used that opportunity to talk to him. It was like I am in an Emo world where everyone liked the same thing I did. Anyway, I met some guy from my vicinity and we started talking about piercing. He mentioned that he has like four of them and I wanted to see it.

We used the Emo webcam chat and I was able to see it all. He had eyebrow piercing, septum piercing, ear gauge and hand web piercing. I have to admit that I was more than impressed. He told me all ups and downs of having one and offered to help me find someone that will do that for me. I have to say that I started spending a lot of time on talking to him and used my piercing topic to interact with him whenever I had a chance. I guess that he realized what I was doing, so he invited me to go out with him on a real date. Oh my God, it was absolutely the best date ever. Oh and I decided to go for a spiderbite piercing. It turned out to be really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment