Monday, April 30, 2012

It’s Never Too Late to Date!


There’s a misconception that when you reach certain age your dating and sex life is over. I am living proof that this is not the case. I have reached that certain age (ladies don’t tell their age) and I still have a very rich sex life. I have two daughters and four grandchildren and I am still vibrant and energetic. There are a lot of misconceptions in our modern society and for a long time I was led to believe that dating is over for me. However, as I was talking to my friend from granny chat I suddenly realized that I can do with my life whatever I want. My children have their own families and I was free to date and just live my life the way I want to. My friend and I were exchanging our experiences and just laughing about everything- however, one day she mentioned that she has a friend that would like to meet me.


I was reluctant at first as it has been a long time since I had a real date- but finally I caved in. I have to say that I felt like a schoolgirl on her first date- you have to realize that when you don’t date for a long time you really do get out of shape. Then I thought to myself that I have a priceless experience ahead of me and that I’ll be just fine. To cut the long story short- our date turned out to be a complete disaster- yes you probably expected a happy story but I can’t lie. None the less, this experience has taught me that I still have it in myself and that I would really love to date again.


You’re as old as you feel- if you ask me there are no boundaries to what you want to do- actually all you need to do is want and that’s about it. Life is too precious and it’s never too late to learn, live and of course have great sex. Ok, back to my story- as I decided to start dating again- I went back to granny chatroom and I met really sexy men over there. I met some of them offline and some of them at granny webcam chat room – it has been a crazy ride since than. I’m unstoppable and I have this new found energy and a will to live. My daughters of course think that I’m on something but I don’t care as I’m really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment