Monday, April 23, 2012

Me and My Sweetie

Since I remember I was always into older woman. In my opinion girls from my class were never appealing, but their mothers were hot as hell. I lost virginity with mother of my girlfriend and it was experience that opened my eyes. Why waste time with lost young girls when I can be with a real woman. Beautiful, experienced, confident…older woman are just perfect. But in this society it can be tricky to find them.

I have a totally different life, I go to different clubs and bar and I found it hard to find a place where I can meet them. But recently I discovered that online dating and sites like naughty MILF chat are great for finding cougars. I thought internet is for lame people who can’t find normal dates, but I was wrong. There are more people online than in any club I have ever been to. Here, the problem is not finding, it is choosing.

When I first started to visit sites like naughty MILF chatroom I flipped. I went out every night with a different woman and I actually bought a little black book so I could keep up with all my dates. All of my friends were shocked and they wanted me to tell them how I find all these gorgeous women, but I didn’t, I wanted to keep all of them only for myself. After a while I got tired and I started to search for someone more special. And I found her on naughty MILF webcams.

She is in her forties, and she is everything I ever wanted. She has long brown hair, blue eyes; she is tanned and has a perfect petit body. She is always gleamed up and she looks amazing all the time. She has a son of my age and that is probably why she understands me so well. Only problem is that she is married but her husband travels a lot so we are spending a lot of time together. We are planning a romantic getaway weekend next month, when her husband goes to Europe. Only real problem in our relationship is my mother, who won’t accept her. My mother is 2 years younger than my girlfriend and she thinks that it is not natural, and I can’t explain her that love knows no boundaries, and that love is love, regardless of age difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment