Monday, April 30, 2012

I Experienced a Unique Pleasure with a Unique Person!

Everyone has secrets, and there was a time when I was ready to keep mine deep inside, and I didn’t want to share them with anyone for fear that I would be laughed and rejected. Well. It’s not like that anymore. Let me share it with you! I was always secretly into shemales, but I was always too scared to admit this to myself or to my friends. I was aware that internet opens a lot of secret doors to whatever you want, so I secretly wanted to become a member on a shemale forum and get in touch with some of them. I began to gather courage to become active at shemale chat. The time passed by, and I didn’t dare to make a first step and talk to some of the girls because I didn’t want them to see how afraid and inexperienced I was.

Finally one day, while I entered random shemale chatrooms, I spotted Kandy_69. She was amazing and only the look at her half-naked body in a smoking’ hot outfit made my heart beat faster. I think that she kind of liked my shyness, and that she was turned on by the fact that she can teach me a few things. When we first decided to replace webcam sessions with a bedroom, I couldn’t believe how lucky I am.

She was such a drop-dead beauty and I think she could literally blow my mind with just one look. I was very anxious and happier than I could dream about. Her movements were exotic, she was skilful like a cat, and she knew precisely what to do in order to satisfy my deepest desires.

Her body was so feminine and her hands so gentle while she caressed my tense skin. Then she took her massive cock and decided to put it in my mouth. She moaned excitedly while I sucked it and squeezed her tight and perfectly round ass. When I pleased her, the roles changed. Now I was on top of her, fucking her from behind in a wild ecstasy.

This was really unrepeatable experience that helped me to fulfill my wildest fantasies. Now I’m more comfortable to say what I want which means that it increased my self-esteem and my attitude in general. Everyone should follow their desires and needs and fulfill them, of course, if this doesn’t affect anybody else in a negative way. I’m deeply convinced that a world would be much happier place if everyone were more straightforward and honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment