Sunday, April 22, 2012

It Is Never Too Late For True Love

Hi, my name is John, and I’m a workaholic. You don’t know how many times I wanted to stand up in a middle of a meeting and say that. I have spent my whole youth and the most of my adult life working. I come from a poor family so I never went to college because I had to help my family. I work all day and read at night so I grew up in a very educated man.

I started my own business when I was only 25 and now I am an owner of an empire. My hard work paid off, but I lost big parts of my life in order to achieve what I did. I was never on a true vacation, I never got married, I don’t have kids and I was never in love. And at the age of 70 I decided to change that.

I didn’t want to date gold diggers like my friends, I wanted real love. Someone advised me to try online dating and so I did. I went on all senior chat and senior chatroom and I finally found my love. I decided not to tell her how wealthy I am because I wanted to be sure that she is the one. I used false name and I minimized my job achievements. I found this woman and we were talking on senior chat South Africa every day for almost a year before we met. Can you imagine my surprise when at one point she told me where actually she works? She was a cleaning lady in my company for more than 20 years. I was afraid that this is a trap but when we met I realized that she had no idea who I am. I decided to propose to her and then to tell her the truth. It was a bad idea. When I finally told her who I really am she was so mad that she wouldn’t want to see me for weeks. We got back together and after a huge fight I decided to sign a prenupt. We are now happily married and I am not lying to her anymore. Well, only thing that I am hiding is that her sons are going to inherit my company. But when she finds that out she won’t be able to yell at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment