Monday, April 30, 2012

The Journey to Real Happiness Is Long and Painful

For me, nothing can beat the true feeling of love between 2 girls and that is what keeps me going in life. I have been dating and experimenting when I was young and I found out that guys just can’t understand me and make me feel special like a girl can. After going in and out of relationships with guys, I always end up being with a girl by my side. This was pretty hard for my family to understand and that is why I had many problems in the past. At the beginning they were telling me that I was confused and that I didn’t understand what I was doing but I just knew that I was attracted to girls and nothing could make me believe otherwise.

For many years I tried keeping this a secret so that my family wouldn’t bother me and I felt like I had big weight on my shoulders but all this changed when I met a great girl on one of the strapon chatrooms and she blew mi mind. I fell in love with her and we started seeing each other all the time because we had so much in common and had an awesome time together every time. After a few months passed, I decided to tell my parents that I was really in love but nothing could prepare me for their response. I thought that they would punish me somehow and forbid me from ever seeing my girl, having fun on the strapon chat and make my life hell.

Unbelievably, when they saw how happy I was and how much in love I was with my girlfriend, they realized that they were wrong all this time and gave me their blessing. I just couldn’t believe what happened to me and that was one shock I wasn’t expecting. After that, I could finally be relaxed about my relationship, feel all the joys of love so my girlfriend and I could talk every night on the strapon webcam chat. Life just couldn’t get any better for me because something that I have been dreaming about all my life came true when I didn’t expect it. I felt like I was in heaven and like nothing can ever make me happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment