Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Tips for Changing Your Life

Not so long ago I was one of those chubby and lazy girls with low self esteem. My life was boring, I felt like really boring person and I dated only jerks. One day I decided to change that, I broke up with my stupid boyfriend and started going to the gym. In six months I changed my life and now I am a true hottie with a truly hot guy. If you want the same try this:


In order to change your life you have to change yourself first. No excuses. You can do whatever you want, just start doing it, anytime, anyhow. The beginning is hard but the results are worth it. You have to treat yourself with respect in order for others to treat you the same way. If you feel bad nobody will be able to see all the qualities in you. If you don’t smile nobody will know that you are happy. It is simple like that.

Don’t waste time. I know it sounds a lot like a first tip but there is a big difference. You can’t find great guy sitting home and watching TV. You have to give your best to get the best. I didn’t like the guys in the gym so I tried online dating and I found a lot of guys in muscle chatroom and that sort of sites. I actually found my current boyfriend on muscle chat Canada. Just keep an open mind.

Don’t be afraid to ask for advice. You can't do it all by yourself, and even if you can, it will be easier with advices. You can find a lot of tips online, on sites like muscle chat, read them carefully and try them in practice. And don’t be afraid to be creative, you know what suits you best, so listen both to your heart and mind.

Don’t give up. Failures happen, you can’t escape them. You’ll have really bad days, when everything will seem unchangeable and unbearable, but you can’t let those days to destroy everything you accomplished. Take a deep breath and move on.

Be happy. Enjoy your results. Enjoy your life. You are the master of your future, You have your life in your own hands, be strong, brave and beautiful, and don’t let anyone hold you down

No comments:

Post a Comment