Monday, April 30, 2012

Me and My Great Girl Friends

I met my husband when I was in high school, I got pregnant and we got married when I was very young. My life is my family. I am a full time mom of four beautiful girls, I am a happy wife, but I still have some needs that my family can’t fulfill. I used to watch Sex and the City and envy those women for their friendship. I have never had anything like that. I never had female girlfriends to go out with. When girls went out during high school I was home with my boyfriend, and later I was always pregnant or with a small baby so I couldn’t go out.

I lost touch with female side of myself and also with all of my friends. They all have boyfriends and business trips and careers, and they find me boring. I was very sad and I didn’t know how to make new friendships when I spend all my days sitting home and watching kids. One day my whole life changed when I ran into some wives chat site. I was surprised, I searched a bit and discovered there are tons of sites like wives chatroom and they are all full of women like me. I am not alone.

The problem I have is pretty common one. Woman usually lost touch with their friend after having kids and they can never go back to life they had before them. I decided to change my life and have my own female friends. I told my idea to some women on wives chat city and they loved it. We had our initial meeting, to see how it is going to be, and we were surprised how everything went smooth. We made an agreement to go out once a month to some club, fully dressed and act like we are single hot girls. I know it sounds weird but we wanted to have one night for our self when we can be just women, not mothers and wives. One night when we can be free, when we can drink, dance, have fun, look gorgeous and feel good. And now, after six months, I can say that that was the best idea ever. I have real friends now, I feel fulfilled as a person and that made me a better mom and a better wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment