Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Finally Found a Way to Be Myself!

I was feeling really down and I didn’t know what to do. I haven’t had any fun in a long time and I was just feeling generally depressed. I needed to find a way out of this mood – it’s not easy being transsexual. There’s just too much judgment and misunderstanding – all this just started to take a toll on me. I really wanted to find someone who will understand me and appreciate me for who I am. I think that’s why I decided to search for alternative ways of meeting other people. I always thought that online communication is cheesy and was struggling for a long time not to do it, but I had another thing coming. Finally, I caved in. I started to visit online Asian shemale chat rooms and at first I was sure that my decision wasn’t good but then something changed and I started to enjoy.

The good thing was that I had a chance to spend time with other people who are just like me. We were exchanging our experiences and I finally felt like I wasn’t alone. Finally, I felt like I could share and disclose anything that I wanted- I could be open about who I am and still feel like a normal person. This was a great revelation and not only that- I finally started to meet guys who were looking for someone like me. This has helped me to get my self esteem back and to feel beautiful. Being a transsexual can be confusing as it is, however if you add the people’s judgment to that, it can be really hard. I was really happy finally that I could just freely be myself- so liberating.

I was visiting different Asian chatrooms and I met so many people and that’s how I found my love. At first we were seeing each other through the Asian shemale webcams and had really spicy cyber fun but after some time we decided to meet in person. This was a truly exhilarating experience and we see each other to this day. This experience has helped me to accept myself completely and to find other singles that are just like me. I also managed to find love and to finally fill up that void.  I think that good things happen when you least expect them too and in that manner I am grateful that I suffered a little simply because I think I wouldn’t be where I am now if I hadn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment