Monday, April 16, 2012

Stories of goth people, all in one place

It is a hard fact that most people don’t understand us goths. Might be that the whole dress-up and wear a lot of make-up is scaring them a bit, and maybe it’s our attitude that doesn’t really make them feel comfortable. Whichever it is, the thing is that most of us don’t really care because we can always meet each other and enjoy the company of our likes – and that is when we feel the best. However, you can’t always go out and have fun with people and that’s when the web comes to help us out. Most of us have fun in goth chat rooms that are all over the internet and that is more than enough to keep us going when we can’t hang out together.

Make no mistake, goth subculture is not the same as the wimpy emo boys and girls who are crying all day and writing poems about razors and stuff like that. We goths love good poetry, a nice record with a brooding sound and the company of others who know how to appreciate the dark atmosphere and fashion. Good thing is that goth chatroom South Africa offers a lot of people like that to meet. When I realized that I have affection for all things goth it took me a while to find other people who were into same stuff as I was but it paid off in the end. Now I have friends all over the city and country who understand me and support me. Some I meet live, some I meet on the web almost every day.

It is important to remember that going goth is not something to be ashamed about. We all love the things we love and we should be proud of it. If you check out the people in goth webcam chat you can find some pretty wild hairdos and fashion fans that are going to give you an advice or two about your own look too. One of my best friends from the web is a real pro when it comes to make up and that is how I learned to apply it properly. As fans of dark sound and clothes we should help each other out with new discoveries and the web is our best tool to do so, which is why we should use it as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment