Monday, April 30, 2012

I am Big, Beautiful and Proud of It!

It’s not easy being a curvaceous woman in these times when ideals of beauty are so twisted. I mean seriously – what is so freaking (pardon my French) interesting about skinny girls. Sometimes, as I walk down the street and observe girls I have a feeling like they are all the same girl- skinny and blonde. I mean what happened to diversity, what happened with the saying that "Beauty Comes from the Inside" - did all that really exist or we are all supposed to fit into one mold. That’s why I had the need to write this mini blog- I want to rebel against the imposed values and beauty ideals. I am big and I’m beautiful- and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was teased enough while I was growing up and I had to have thick skin- and now I refuse to go through the same things as a mature woman.

I was talking to a guy friend of mine on the mature BBW chat the other day and I dared to open this topic. He was kind enough to explain to me his preference and why he’s into BBWs. As I was listening to him I realized that I caved in again and let other people tell me whether or not I’m beautiful. It really does come from the inside- from confidence, charm, intelligence and sense of humor. I couldn’t help but wonder whether these skinny girls are as happy as they seem. I wonder if they bare some sacrifice in order to be skinny or they were just born like that.

I am not discriminating – please don’t get me wrong it’s just that I’m so fed up with the things they have been feeding us and I refuse to believe that only skinny can be pretty. I have met so many men at mature BBW chatroom that are not into these ideals – men who just love to see curves on a woman and who think that fat is pretty. Even then it was hard for me to believe that anyone can be attracted to my shape. I mean even after a few spicy mature BBW webcam chat sessions it was hard to imagine that my body can make someone sweat. So I decided- I will shine my true colors and be as big as I want to be- this is me and I will not have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment