Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Just Wanted a Change!


I was feeling pretty frustrated lately and honestly I didn’t know what’s going on and why I was experiencing this depression. I just couldn’t talk to anybody I knew and honestly I was embarrassed that I was feeling so down. I felt an enormous void even though my life wasn’t bad- I had my friends, a good job but something was still missing and I didn’t know what.  That’s how I found online Jewish chat - I wanted to find more Jewish friends and I ended up at this online club. Diversity can heal sometimes, and just meeting other people with different life stories can teach you a lot and guide you to the right direction.


I live in Canada and even though I have Jewish friends I always felt like something is missing. I wanted to find love and I wanted to find a nice Jewish guy but I wasn’t particularly interested in the Jewish guys from my community. I met a girl at online Jewish chatrooms and apparently we were on the same page. She understood everything I was going through and we became really good friends.  After a while I just gave up on love, – however I was still coming back to Jewish chat Canada because I had a lot of friends there that I still wanted to see. However, after a while I met him. When I least expected it- we started talking and we realized that we have a lot in common. I didn’t think much of it- I just loved spending time with him. We were spending a lot of time online before we actually decided to see each other in person. 


After some time- we met and I was completely swept of my feet. We’re together to this day and I think I made a good decision when I started to visit online chat rooms. I think it was beneficial for me in so many ways, not only because I’ve found love but also because I was able to connect to all these other Jewish singles. I met so many new friends and I had a chance to share my interests, passion and just generally thoughts on life. Now, I have so many new friends and the love of my life. Online communication is not for desperate people; this way has become a modern way of communication and in that manner enables us to overcome geographical boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment