Wednesday, May 2, 2012

If I Had Not Discovered This Chatroom My Life Would Still Be Dull!

Being young and chubby was totally stressful for me. During my teenage period my body has started to change rapidly. While my friends from high school started to look like Apollo with very muscular bodies I started to look like a ball. I used to live in a little town which was completely cruel to all but rare chubby people. Personally I tried to change my situation into better. There were many medicaments I used. Sport was a good try, but unfortunately nothing. I just could admit to myself that things will not change.

The best thing for a new start was the thing when I realized I cannot change my situation, or better to say I cannot change my body and I need to accept it. My room became my world. My laptop became the window into my own world. My world was imagination in the first hand but suddenly miracle has happened. I stepped into chubby internet world. Now I even laugh to myself. Chubby chat was here all the time but I did not see it at all.

I have achieved my personal goal. Sharing the ideas with people that think and feel the same is amazing thing. Now it seems very easy. I start my day with my chubby friends and chubby fans and I do not even move from my cruel city. Socialization with my friends makes me happy. I start a day with my morning coffee and Chubby Chat Canada. This is my world and my fun. Since I spend a lot of time there I already have my virtual buddies and here on chat we just talk and chat about every day and common things. That’s the thing I missed a lot.

Chubby chatrooms turned into my living-room, my kitchen, my playground. But the best thing of all is personal contact and friendships. Many of us there just felt secure and satisfied with this new chat world so we organize our meetings. Meetings are not that often but we just adore the idea of chat rooms connection we did.  So now we are very proud to walk around without fear that we will be a mock or make fun of how we look. Now we know that in our chat world we can share all, and that there is always someone who will listen to us, talk to us or give us some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment