Tuesday, May 8, 2012

When You Find Someone That Takes Your Breath Away


Recently, I have discovered that I am a true vampire admirer. Ever since I was a kid I would spend hours watching horror movies with vampires and reading lots of books that would give me some knowledge about them. The older I was, the more I was becoming interested in their history and their powers. I was reading about Erzsebet Bathory or better known as The Blood Countess. Actually the first book I ever read was about Vlad Tepes or Count Dracula. Last year I read it again and realized that I want to learn more about it. That is why I started browsing the web in order to learn more about Vlad Tepes and his history. I remember that some guy I met on vampire chat told me about some website where I can find the information I needed.

I went there and learned so many things about Count Dracula that only made my thirst for knowledge to become bigger. I guess that learning about vampire history for me was like blood to them. The more I was learning about them, the more I wanted to know. The best part about my research was that people from Vampire Chat UK were sharing things with me I never knew existed. I learned about animals that resemble to vampires, I learned about all the types that are out there and much more. For example, I never knew that vampires had the ability to mind control different "lower" nocturnal creatures such as wolves, owls, foxes and rats if they are somewhat local to the vampire's area.

Anyway, during one of my sessions on that website, I met a woman that shared the same enthusiasm as I was. The conversation that I had with her made me stop for a second and think about her in another way. There she was talking to me about things that I admire with high intelligence and sharp mind. I have to say that I was very surprised. I invited her to be with me in the private vampire chatroom and that is when we started spending more and more time together. I never expected that I will meet someone dashing and inspiring like she was. Soon we met in person and I have to say with a huge smile on my face that I have found a person that is my friend, my wife and my partner in life and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment